- Quick-fitting guaranteed by special anatomical design and fastening system
- Multilayer short-stretch secondary dressing for quick-fit bandaging
- Multilayer bandaging for complex wounds (COMPLEX WOUNDS are those that heal by secondary intent)
- Secondary dressing - Multilayer bandaging - Primary dressing retention.
- For direct application to wound (self-adhering) or primary dressing retention
- Qband is a patented product (patent No. TO2011A000499) with exclusive licenses to use ®MON&TEX spa "
The tissue repair process can be broken down into three phases: the inflammatory phase (haemorrhage, platelet activation – within max. 3 days), the proliferation/reconstruction phase (connective, endothelial, epithelial – max. 6 days), the maturation or remodelling phase (increased tissue resistance – max. 12 months).
The term complex (or chronic) wound is generally used to describe an injury (wound) that does not heal and fails to progress though the normal stages of healing.